Business Development Openings
Business Development & Marketing Executive
Do you want to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing sectors of the global economy, contribute to making the world a safer, cleaner and more resilient place? Do you want to have the freedom to work from anywhere in the world, to learn and progress in your career, and get paid more generously than the average, and be treated not like a slave or a pawn but more like a business partner?
Are you a self-motivated and effective individual? Do you share our vision? Would you be a great fit for our corporate culture? Do you feel passionate about what we do at GPEKS? Would you want to play a key role with the development of our corporate training offerings, various feasibility, financing and project development services?
We are building a strong team of both part-time and full time executives and "ambassadors" for various projects and positions. Most openings are for remote workers working from their home office (located anywhere in the world).
People who integrate the team early will have the best chances of moving up the ladder and become team leaders or executives after they have proven what they can do at the base.
Among other tasks, candidates will be initially tasked with establishing partnerships with corporate training organizations and potential local partners in a subset of the following regions:
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
Associates will assist GPEKS to
- Develop partnerships to obtain sponsorship for corporate training
- Obtain contracts with specific industries in the targeted regions.
- Green real estate developers
- NGOs such as Green Building Council Organizations
- Academic Sector (Top ranked Universities in Business and Finance)
- Financial sector
- Development and Multilateral Banks
- Hedge Funds, Insurance/Pension funds
- National Utilities of developing countries
- Precious Metals Mining sector
- Car fleet managers (for electric vehicle and infrastructure financing)
- High ethics and degree or reliability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Several years of corporate sales experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- High degree of computer competencies including various office productivity and sales/marketing tools (CRM)
- Perseverance, self-discipline and self-confidence
- Willingness to keep learning and ability to relearn, or forget/drop non-productive ways and habits
- Knowledge of the CleanTech sector would be a plus, but is not required
- Business or other, related higher education, or combination of proven experience and continuing education in business (i.e. workshops, distance learning...)
The work can be performed from a virtual office, with initial and quarterly or semi-annual face to face meetings, plus weekly web conference calls.
- Contractors: Job based fee, which can be a set fee or hourly fee plus performance bonus for some contracts
- Full time employees: (all values in CAD$ or SG$)
- Guaranteed base salary to cover Maslow's pyramid physiological and safety needs (shelter, food, mobility...) : $25 to 50 k per year based on relevant experience and qualifications
- Various performance based incentives and perks (for ideal self- actualization)
- 5 to 10% sales commission, depending on the products $50 to over 100 K per year
- Bonuses for reaching targets: $2 to 10 K/Year
- Extensive training and coaching: a value of $2 to 50 k/year
- Yearly profit sharing based on seniority : 1 to 3%
- Project shares or company shares convertible to stock options
- Access to our corporate packages for vacations in exotic or romantic destinations,
- Access to health and fitness facilities, to corporate vehicles...
Applicants need to be able to demonstrate that they are able of generating over US$1 million in annual revenues in this field (for a baseline goal of six-figure yearly income)
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter clearly showing at least 3 reasons why we need to hire you email@example.com